Iceland's Golden Circle
Reykjavik Shore Excursion - 8 Hours
This Reykjavik shore trip explores the Golden Circle, which is the most popular route to see the natural sites of Iceland. During the excursion you visit Gullfoss Waterfalls, the Thingvellir National Park, Haukadalur, the geothermal area which contains the Strokkur geyser, and Kerid Crater Lake.
Reykjanes & Blue Lagoon
Reykjavik Shore Excursion - 7 Hours
This Reykjavik shore trip is an off the beaten path tour to the Reykjanes Geopark. A highlight is a 3 hour stop to relax and rejuvenate in the milky blue geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Custom Tours and Large Group Services
- Customize any of our tours
- Set the pace; gentle, fast or flexible
- Book a sedan vehicle or full size coach
- Allow your group to pay separately
- Confirm your tour with a deposit
- Final payment 30 days prior to departure
- And more!
Contact Group Services today and we'll help design a tour that's right for you!